2013 Racing Series
|Siouxperman – Sioux Center
|Dakotaman – Sioux Falls
|Wall Lake – Sioux Falls
|Norfolk Y Tri
|VVV – Yankton
Dates will be announced when races update their information. Your 8 best races will count towards your points. Since there are a few races that people like to participate in that aren’t listed, you are not limited to just these races. There will be wild card points from 2 other races to use towards your 8 best races.
HOW POINTS ARE RECEIVED
- Participants are awarded 3 points just for participating in a sprint, 8 points for Olympic, 10 points for half and 12 points for full. Teams do not qualify. Must have completed the race for your points to count.
- All racers are required to submit their own results to Randy Anderson – Rndy_Anderson@yahoo.com. Please include a link to the results page.
- Their place in their age-group – 1st =10, 2nd= 8, 3rd=6, 4th=4, 5th=2.
- 2 bonus points will be awarded each for fastest T1, T2, Swim, Bike, and Run.
· All racers will be responsible for their own registration to each event
· All participants must be a paid member of the Siouxland Triathlon Club.
- Top 3 overall male and female at the end of the season.